Robert (Trey) Horton III is a caring Associate Attorney at the firm’s Overland Park, Kansas location, assisting clients throughout Johnson County, Kansas and other surrounding counties.
Trey completed his undergraduate degree at Washburn University in Kansas, earning a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting. He was a member of the Men’s Tennis Team for four years and graduated Summa Cum Laude. He went on to earn his Juris Doctorate from the Washburn University School of Law, where he ranked in the top third of his class. He is currently licensed to practice law in the State of Kansas.
Prior to joining Titus Law Firm, Trey practiced in Family Law in the Overland Park area for nearly a year and during law school completed a clerkship to further bolster his legal experience. Trey has represented clients in divorce cases, paternity cases, modifications of child support and parenting plans, Protection from Abuse and Stalking Orders, adoptions, and has experience with general civil litigation from his time as a law clerk. Trey has dedicated himself to helping his clients during their most difficult of times and works with his clients to get them the fresh start they deserve.
Outside of his law practice, Trey enjoys spending time outdoors playing golf, tennis, and sand volleyball, as well as taking he and his fiancé’s two Goldendoodles to the dog park. Trey is also an avid sports fan and enjoys attending Kansas State Football games with his family.
- BA – Washburn University – (2016)
- JD – Washburn University – (2019)
- Athletes Making Moves: Secure the Future by Protecting Your Name, Image, and Likeness – By Sivonnia Debarros
- I Just Want This Done: How Smart, Successful People Get Divorced Without Losing Their Kids, Money, and Minds – By Raiford Palmer
- Estate Planning for the Sandwich Generation: How to Help Your Parents and Protect Your Kids – By Catherine Hodder